Thursday, September 20, 2007

So a continuation from earlier.

i have found this boy.

and he pretty much ahmazes me.
with a caplital fucking HHHH

hes everything i never thought that i'd want.
hes in football. varsity.
swim team.
and track.

jeez.

and is smart.

and btw is amazingly gorgeous.

and he plays guitar.
in a bandaddando.

i really like him.

like UBER.
yeah. that much.

he is the first guy since i got here to give me butterflies

and yeah that weakness i have for brown eyes.
hes got em.

and when he looks at me my heart skips a beat.

THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO EMMADRENALINE!!!
i make boys melt.

not the other way around.

i make them nervous.
i dont get nervous.
nevernevernever.

i am the one who should be calm.
not them.

we all know that i am a dominating person.
its just my personality.
but he makes it not so bad.
and he makes me more personable.

<3

i cant get him out of my head.
much love kids.
almost lunchtimesss.

i heart matt e.
hes adorable.
fo sho.
haha.

emma elizabeth.

1 comment:

emmabemma. said...

yeah we know how that turned out.