Thursday, October 18, 2007

smilesss.

so.
as of aboutsss nine thirty-ish
on october 17 2007
i am seeing corywilliamgumble.

and its crazy and scary at the same time.
but it really isnt.
im just kinda in shock.
because i have known him for so long.
and we know eachother pretty well.
but this is a dimension of our "friendship"
i never thought would happen.

im happy really happy.
dont get me wrong.
i have my backup plans.
as always.
haha.
gotta have those guys that you kinda flirt with.
just for kicks.
and its not harming anyone because we are both taken and nothing will come from it.
but its still fun.

alexcoffman.
whoa.
purrdy boy.
fo sho.

if he was single.
and i was single.
me + him + my room = mmhm fun.

haha
skankalicious.
yeah im retarded.
but i finally got my boy.

and i am satisfied for now.
i cant complain too much.
life has had its twists and turns.
but its led me time and time right back to him.
and i guess it was our time now.
and never before.

we both grew up a lot over the summer.
and i mean im almost 17 now.
zowwies.

exciting i know.
less than 2 months to go.
yeahhh.
dec 14 baybeee.

peace out.
its lunchtimess.
emma.

No comments: