Monday, November 19, 2007

woot woot.

that boy has been flirty all darn day.

and imma go with him and jessebutthead to lunchadore.

so that will be interesting.

especially seeing as how jesse called me last night almost crying.
about how much his life sucks and how he is only himself when im around.
and that he has no options and wants more from life.

im like his own personal psychologist.


and i dont care what jena,lorien's ex, has to say.

because now shes talking shit to her friends.
and if this continues then me emily and karrisa are gonna crack some SKULLS.
we will make a fking roadie to evansville to kick her ugly ass.

my friends are amazing.
and my favorite thing ever.

because i know i could get casey to come with and beat her ass with me.
god i just wanna break her fking jaw.


normally this wouldnt bother me but i dont know her that well and she doesnt know shit about me.
so why dont you keep your mouth shut you nasty red headed betch.
grrr.




i needed to vent so i dont punch walls and have bloody fists.
like the other day.


ily karrisa. emily. casey. kelsey. jenna ggggorman. kayleen. and all of my girls.
we kick ass.
lets fking do this.

No comments: