Wednesday, November 7, 2007

dang it.

oh boy.

i'm screwed.

i hate my relationship.
i do.
i hate how NEEDY he is.
i can tolerate some things.
because a little is cute but he is draining me.

i asked jesse for advice.
and always he perfect at making me better.
i feel bad that me and jesse fell apart.
but he led me on.

god emma just shut up.

i wish i was asexual.
seriously.
if i didnt like fooling around so much then life would be easier.
wow i sound like a skank.

haha.
it happens.

but jesse wants me to go to an avenged sevenfold concert with him tomorrow or friday i think.
i cant.
i'm grounded.
and i dont trust myself around him.
not when im in a relationship.
i lose track of everything when im with him.

oh god.
it all makes sense.

i should hit myself with a brick!
why didnt i see this before.
GRRR.

jesse.
is.
perfect.


seriously.
well not perfect.
but damn near.

that boy can talk me out of doing stupid shit that would get me hurt.
he gives me the best advice.
and most of all he fell for me.
he's had a shitty past like me.
so he gets whats going on when i think about my dad.

oh lord.
today should be interesting.
very interesting.

peace out kids.
much love.
emma.

hi dave.

1 comment:

J said...

hmmm... ur thinking is good.