Monday, November 26, 2007

famous.

i want to look jena dead in the eye and fking deck her.

grrr.


she's such a fkin loser.
she calls lorien and bitches at him about dating me.
and how she wants him back.

hmm bitch maybe you shouldnt have cheated on him.
because we are happy together.
and all of his friends like me.
hm maybe because i've been friends with them since the beginning.
and im not an asshole to him.

go fking figure.


its been a week.
november 19.
and its been the best week in a long time.


and my sister thinks he really likes me.
because im really trying not to fall for him.
i'm holding back a lot.
because i dont want to lose the first nice guy to come along in a LONG time


<3
it wont be long before i fall for him.
no matter how hard i try not to.
i can just feel it.

then again i do tend to trust people with my heart way to easily.
its my downfall and greatest property.
because i make friends easy and get hurt easy.

but hell.
take the good with the bad.
roll with the punches and it works out.
some bumps bruises and scars are just storys.

whatever happens happens.
the end.

love ya kids.

embem.

No comments: