Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Let me rest in pieces.
Please dear just let me go.

I need some distance from this crumbling situation.
The pain must be fascinating to you.
Oh boy you have had such a privileged life.
Yes dahling. This is hurt.

And what you are feeling in your chest
Its called ache.

Get used to it babe.
That’s what life is.

Love will break your bones
And leave its marks on your heart
But you cant live with it or without it.

Hun im a lush for it.
Such a drunk for how you make me feel.
Im chasing all that’s left of sanity.
Hopefully you’ll accept me.

All I want is your love.
Im just a sad little addict.
I need you more than anything.

And you have no use for me.
Honey watch this little heart BREAK.




yeah i wrote that.
a long time ago.


god. im single again.
we broke up last night.
and now he just looks right thru me.
when im the one in pain.

i hate to say it but i think i could love that boy.
i detest love.
i hate it i hate it i hate it.

i was bawling on my floor last night.
because the one boy i actually like and care about alot.
and have wanted for so long.
is gone.

and he said that he still wants to be close.
and that he just needs to fix himself.
and that i am exactly what he was looking for in a girl.

but he wont even look at me.
and i just want to cry again.
i hate crying but i feel so helpless.

and i barely slept last night.
i look like a trainwreck.
my eyes look.
idk sad.

i hate it when they wont be happy.
yeah its strange.
but you can tell exactly how i feel by looking at my eyes.
my face can hide it but they cant.

it sucks.


i miss that boy.
so much.

he kinda pretty much RIPPED MY FKING HEART OUT.
and left me crying on the floor.
yeah my favorite place to be.
not!

No comments: